Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) imagines herself as being so important that the Democratic Party wants to ‘take her out’.


Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (MN) suffers from a very unusual form of the persecution complex: she imagines herself as being so important that the entire Democratic Party is planning to ‘take her out’.

First she called the Obama Administration a "gangster government." Now she's claiming that President Bill Clinton is trying to "take her out."

"Because I'm using a statement like 'gangster,' I'm responsible for creating the climate of hate that could lead to another Timothy McVeigh and another Oklahoma City bombing," Bachmann said when speaking at a Tea Bagger rally last Thursday in Washington, adding: "I'm in my second term as a Congresswoman and the former president of the United States decides I'm important enough to take me out!"

Mr. Clinton called out the Minnesota Republican for associating the Obama administration with a gangster government. "They are not gangsters," Mr. Clinton said. "They were elected. They are not doing anything they were not elected to do."



No comments:

Post a Comment